Cannon Character Request: Star Swirl the Bearded

Home Forums Support Archive Cannon Character Request: Star Swirl the Bearded

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Star_Swirl Star_Swirl 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Star_Swirl
    Star_Swirl
    Participant

Hello,
    I, Astrorious Lunaria Infinite, would like to be Star Swirl the Bearded.
    Thanks,
    ~Astrorious

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

May put this on hold and wait, Ah don’t know where but Ah hope it’s been mentioned that canon character requests require to have at least a week playtime to be considered. Let alone approved. Ah will edit this post later with a new or old source for the requirements. Because Ah am going to sort this out now.

Edit: Canon Character Requirements. Sorry for this not being out before. Must of been one of the things that got wiped by that website crash.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Maxos Maxos.
    Star_Swirl
    Participant

ah, ok. makes sense. thanks for clarifying! :)

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

I am approving your request. You’re our new Star Swirl the Bearded. Now as always, I have to inform you that with this Title comes both new means to login on the site, as well as the responsibility of being the face of our server. Everything you do is what represents us, our server and community. Wear it proudly, wear it with purpose. Meaning we expect to see the character Star Swirl in action more often than not (AKA OOC).

For making sure access to your account on this website is not lost. When you reply to this topic with Yay, you will be granted the new website login with the username: “Star Swirl”. Password is impossible for us admins to see, but can be changed in emergencies. Otherwise will be left alone as it was before the name change.

If Neigh, then we will drop this like nothing happened if you feel the responsibility to much.

Final note, we may need to discuss things about this unique title of yours as it seems it’s not your average unicorn if you know what Ah mean.

Star_Swirl
    Participant

Thank you! 😀 I shall do my best!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cannon Character Request: Star Swirl the Bearded’ is closed to new replies.