Canon Character Request: Cheerilee

Home Forums Support Archive Canon Character Request: Cheerilee

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maxos Maxos 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sirii
    Sirii
    Participant

Hello, it’s been a long time, i would like to apply for Cheerilee.

I always thought she would be an interesting character to play, and i enjoy the fact that she is a supporting character. Unlike the mane 6 or other protagonist characters, Cheerilee is there to support the others in achieving their goals.

She is a school teacher, which means that she will be teaching any willing foal characters/OCs that participate, and i do have lots of experience with teaching young children.

Thank you for your time, Sirii ^^

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. Between the farm life and the derping server bridges. Ah haven’t gotten to you until today.

As for your request, Ah am going ta have too deny it. Despite me knowing ya, we need a week’s worth of activity to show enough interest in being that title.

And as always, Ah have to stress that having any canon title is a responsibility that you bare to represent us, our community’s personality. What you do is put on our heads and we don’t take these titles lightly.

Since you asked before you acted, Ah’m going ta play it by hear and see if ya would be one ta consider to have a title. Not some timer for one week and you are able to make a supposed valid title request, ya know? But Ah can’t do that due to silage season starting, the busiest time of the year for me. Ah’ma ask Twi to fill in for me and have the mods follow suit if Twi falls the same ill fate of work calling him.

It is good ta see ya again though. Glad ta have seen you at least once more -w-

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Canon Character Request: Cheerilee’ is closed to new replies.