Canon Character Request Derpy

Home Forums Support Archive Canon Character Request Derpy

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Maxos Maxos 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Amya
    Amya
    Participant

I would like to request derpy. I take role playing seriously im also a lot like derpy i am clumsy ditsy and forgetful so i relate to how she acts and feels i also have a pretty good skin of her i would be a pleasure to be derpy and as i said earlier i would take the role very seriously

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Profile photo of Maxos Maxos.
    Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

Ah’m going to put this on hold as there wasn’t a topic that told you more about how we like our canon requests D: You’re off the hook and we will get ta know you. But for now this request is pending. Reason can be found here. Again sorry for the confusion!

Canon Character Requirements.

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

Having you not been on this week, I am going to close this request. This was a different kind of process than we are going to be expecting from our players.

You have had 9 hours of playtime on our server. But due to the lack of consistency and simply not coming on once since my reply on this topic. I am going to close this request.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Canon Character Request Derpy’ is closed to new replies.