Spitfire RP Pony Request

Home Forums Support Archive Spitfire RP Pony Request

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Twilight Sparkle Twilight Sparkle 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Divantae
    Divantae
    Participant

The Personality I’ll reflect in Spitfire:
    I’ll rp her like in the shows, strict and the boss but she does know what’s right in the end (in one episode, friendship, etc) and has a soft spot usually out of work. I don’t want to role-play her to be mean or cruel just a little pushy and emotionless when it comes to training ponies to be Wonderbolts and the best they can possibly be (as I have seen many other servers with a very hangry Spitfire or Wonderbolts overall. They are not a gang, they’re the cops that like to put on a show).

Examples of RP excerpts:
    “Hey, RD,” called the yellow mare, “have you seen Soarin? He sure does like his pie.”
    I can role-play fine, as I have rped before with friends of mine on other servers and know how to use a comma or two. :3

Divantae
    Participant

Also talk to me if you want to know more, my skype is Warriorcats515 or post comment here

Divantae
    Participant

Actually, I’ll think about it. So nevermind.

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

Gah sorry x.x I have just subscribed to this forum so Ah will be notified as soon someone posts.

– Maxos

Divantae
    Participant

Mm, yeah I’ll go with this canon character definitely if ya guys approve. Made up my mind whether I wanna do it or not

Profile photo of Maxos
    Maxos
    Keymaster

For record purposes. Canon name Spitfire has been approved and Puggers313 is now known as Spitfire.

– Maxos

Profile photo of Twilight Sparkle
    Twilight Sparkle
    Keymaster

Gave up rights to the name on 10/10/16

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Spitfire RP Pony Request’ is closed to new replies.